Snug Bars Ltd (The Snug, we or us) respects the right to privacy of every individual who visits our website (www.thesnugbar.co.uk - the Website) or uses our Snug App (Available on the App Store, Google Play and as an HTML5 web app - the Snug App).
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW DO WE USE IT?
We, or our third party service providers, collect and process information about you as follows:
- When you contact us using the "Contact" or “Bookings” forms on the Website, we collect your name, email address and any other relevant personal details that you submit. This information is used by us to respond to your queries and comments or reserve a space for you at one of our bars.
- When you subscribe to e-newsletters through the “Sign Up to our mailing list” form or through checking/clicking a relevant subscribe option or button on any other form on the Website or the Snug App, your name, email address, contact number and birthday are collected. This information is used from time to time to provide you with news, offers, promotions and updates regarding The Snug Bar. You can unsubscribe from these communications at any point at www.thesnugbar.co.uk/unsubscribe
- Details you provide us with in connection with job opportunities through the ‘Careers’ section of the Website (including through applications for particular positions) will be held by our service providers and processed in connection with recruitment. We will use this information (such as your name, contact details and information relating to your experience) in order to process any applications you make for jobs with The Snug and to contact you in respect of your application.
- When you visit the Website or the Snug App, we log the IP address of the machine you are using, and process information regarding your activity on the Website or the Snug App. The IP address is a unique number that is used on the Internet to identify a unique computer for the purposes of allowing computers to communicate with each other. We collect this information using cookies (see below).
We may disclose your personal information to service providers and agents for the purposes of providing services to you.
Certain services available through the Website or the Snug App are provided by third parties, and those third parties may process your personal information in the performance of their services. If personal information is processed on our behalf by third parties, we will ensure that they keep your information secure and in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
In addition, we may disclose your information to a buyer in the event that we or any of our assets are acquired by a third party (as your information may be one of the transferring assets).
We will also disclose any of your personal information to any third party where we are under a duty to do so in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or protect any of our rights, property or safety (or those of our customers).
A cookie is a small piece of information that is placed on your computer, and is used to differentiate you from other users accessing our site. Cookies remain valid across visits, and can be helpful in avoiding the need for you to enter the same information on each visit to our site.
We may use analytics programmes (for example Google Analytics) to log and analyse the information collected by cookies. This information, together with similar information from other users, helps us to:
- Compile anonymous statistics around how our site is used to help improve our service (including for example information on the type of web browser that you are using, the operating system that your computer uses, and (where applicable) the link that you followed to get to our site);
- Speed up your searches; and recognise you when you return to our site.
This may involve sending your data between different countries, including countries outside the European Economic Area. For more information about cookies, please visit http://ico.org.uk/for_organisations/privacy_and_electronic_com munications/the_guide/cookies or refer to the documentation provided with your web browser software. You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However please note that certain features of our site may require cookies in order to function.
From time to time we may use your registration details to provide you with additional information about The Snug and products and services which we feel may be of interest to you.
If you have agreed to receive marketing communications you may opt out at anytime on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the e-newsletters we send to you.
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. To obtain a copy of this information please contact us at the following address or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The Snug Bars Ltd, 1 French Row, St Albans, AL3 5DU
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove personal information you think is inaccurate by contacting us using the above contact details.
This website and the Snug App are operated by The Snug Bars Ltd, 1 French Row, St Albans, AL3 5DU
The Snug Bar is a registered company Number 0507060. Our VAT number is 857 7487 61.